9-layer (5 layers plus 4 transition layers) zirconia with highest translucency for anterior- or posterior restorations with up to 3 units. In the production process, 5 layers of pre-coloured zirconia are layered on top of each other, building 4 transition layers in the process. The result is an extremely natural colour transition for vivid, lively restorations.
Bending strength ≥ 600 MPa.
Isostatically pressed with a lifetime warranty.
- isostatic pressed
- lifetime warranty
- high translucent zirconium for unsurpassed aesthetics (20% more light transmission)
- 600 MPa bending strenght allows anterior- and posterior teeth restorations with up to 3 pontics
- more than 65% higher mechanical strength properties compared to lithium disilicate glass ceramic
- available 9-layer-precoloured in the 16 dentin colours A1-D4
- possible heights are 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm
- for further systems click here
Note: On our round blanks you will already find the adequate shrinkage for Amann Girrbach* systems.
Perfection „Made in Germany“
Due to the exclusive use of very fine, spray granulated raw material from Tosoh / Japan – the world market leader for zirconium dioxides – we are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on our zirconium products.
0483 FDA 510(K) K092496
The terms marked with * are registered trademarks and/or brand names of the respective companies.