Calidia LightRay Evo 260
Articulator Direct II
Innovative Articulator Compatibility Articulator Direct (A-Direct) II technology allows Swing™ to scan articulator occlusion relationship directly from your existing articulators in a smart & innovative way. Articulator will rotate from a flat position during scanning. You can mount the articulator on the Transfer plate without any additional work. Swing™ will require no fixture or adhesive to scan the articulators.
Increase your work efficiency with Multi-die plate. You can scan complex models with multiple dies (up to 7) all at once.
Accurate & Reliable
Accuracy is one of the most important aspects of dental 3D scanners. You want to make sure that your scanner give the most accurate and reliable data as possible, helping you create a perfect restoration.
- Moving Method: Model swing method
- Axis: 2 axis
- Light Source: White light LED
- Technology: Structured Light
- Camera Resolutuion: 1.3 MP (2 Cameras)
- Software: Open Type (STL compatibility)
- Accuracy: 10qm
- Dimension (W x H x D): 330 x 330 x 330 mm
- Weigh: 14 kg
- Power: 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- O/S: Windows 7, 8 (64 Bit)