Calidia LightRay Evo 360
Stable Scan Stage Method 3D Scanner
Stable Scan Stage (SSS) method with moving camera technology allows you scan without any fixture or adhesive. Freedom’s patented SSS Method with moving camera technology enables camera and light module to rotate around the center of scanning stage and keeps your models stable while scanning.
Calidia LightRay Evo 360 is perfect for scanning gypsum models. But it is also optimized for silicone and alginate impression.
Our innovative HSS algorithm enables you to capture areas that are difficult to scan and output final positive models.
Calidia LightRay Evo 360 dental scanner is also optimized to be used for orthodontic applications. The scan data you obtained from either your gymsum or impression will be have the necessary features to be ready for your orthodontic planning.
- Moving Method: SSS Method
- Axis: 2 axis
- Light Source: White light LED
- Technology: Structured Light
- Camera Resolutuion: 2.0 MP (2 Cameras)
- Software: Open Type (STL compatibility)
- Accuracy: 10qm
- Dimension (W x H x D): 330 x 495 x 430 mm
- Weigh: 15 kg
- Power: 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- O/S: Windows 7, 8 (64 Bit)